tgt diagnostics is a leader in oilfield measurements and creates the world’s most powerful through-barrier diagnostic systems. decades of applied research and an enduring commitment to geoscience and technology innovation has enabled us to harness the power of heat, acoustic and electromagnetic energy, to reveal deep insights about well and reservoir dynamics. our customers globally trust the critical information we provide, from inside and far beyond the wellbore, to ensure asset integrity and ultimate production performance.
- improve a quality management system of a full-cycle production enterprise (software and hardware complexes);
- develop and implement qms standards;
- maintain design documentation, technological documentation archive;
- oversee manufactured product quality;
- conduct internal audits according to approved qms standards;
- maintain and analyze defects and rejection statistics;
- develop and implement internal audits on the quality of provided services;
- develop and implement procedures and measures for the identified risk management.
- drive a quality management process and ensure efficiency relative to people, process, and tools between all parties relative to quality and defect management;
- investigating complaints, recording.
- master’s degree (technical education)
- 6-year experience as a quality engineer or head of qc department
- knowledge and experience in building a quality control system for enterprise
- familiar with iso 9001, iso 9001:2015, iso 14001:2015 и iso 45001:2018 standards
- knowledge of the certification process and experience in implementation
- knowledge of the economics basics and organization of production
- good collaboration and oral and written communication skills.
- knowledge of relevant qa/qc regulatory requirements
- experience in implementing qms and passing the relevant audit
- ability to work with design and technological documentation
- knowledge of erp and pdm systems is preferrable
- experience of using ms office
- strong technical skills and attention to details
- experience of working in international company
- knowledge of english
- employment according to the labor code of the russian federation
- extended package of medical insurance
- internal and external training
- english language courses and english clubs
- corporate transport
- gym and workout in the office
- card to swimming pool
- comfortable office with own parking zone
Хочешь получать актуальные вакансии прямо в Телеграм?
Подписывайся на Телеграм канал HR Вакансии!