Опубликовано 22 октября
Treasury front office manager
Группа Компаний Данон в России
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible" . Danone produces incredible products in 4 different areas: dairy, infant nutrition, medical nutrition and waters. Our ambition is to become a purpose driven company with a collaborative, agile, open and learning organization where 100000 unique talents grow. Finance department is in charge of budgeting process in Danone. This team works with large data volumes to find the best option for Danone to be efficient on the markets of Russia & CIS. That’s not easy but it’s never boring! Treasury Front Office Manager holds one of the key roles within the Treasury department, which is a part of CBS Finance Russia & CIS regional organization. Within the function the key role of Treasury Front Office Manager is to lead projects and implementation of value-add initiatives related to innovative banking products, best practices and financial market insight as well as to handle day-to-day banking and insurance topics in coordination with Treasury Front Office Senior Manager and in partnership with Treasury Middle Office (planning and reporting) and Back Office (execution and transactional center) streams. This role will require to:
- Manage and execute processes within the functional areas:
- Financing and credit limits; - Deposits and liquidity products; - FX spot and Hedging; - Trade Finance and documentary operations; - Suppliers Financing Programs; - Group Insurance Programs;
- Within the areas of responsibility to run key projects and pilot finance-wide initiatives focusing on value-add delivery and efficiency. - Support business initiatives, discover and implement best in market treasury tools and practices in liaison with MO / BO partners. - As a treasury team member, be responsible for business support and alignment with a number of internal stakeholders including CBUs / CBS as well as external partners by maintaining active dialogue and negotiating up to the Group treasury and banking / insurance partners at different levels.
This role will provide a unique opportunity:
- To develop a global view on Danone business in the region as well as to grasp a deep insight of financial flows and processes within the Company (as part of Treasury FO stream being at the forefront of protecting and guiding business as well as negotiating with external vendors), - Handle FO aspects and relevant projects at regional level of the Group of companies with monthly treasury flows turnover over 2 billion euro and more than 150 deals per month on the forex and liquidity market processed via Bloomberg, - Develop professional network inside and outside the organization (professional treasury community, bank corporate events etc. ), - Increase own visibility at Group level as well as strengthen personal professional brand-book (global Group initiatives and implementation of new tools, participation in cross-functional projects and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives).
Feel free to apply if you:
- Have strong experience in such functional competencies such as: project management, compliance & process governance; - Have solid understanding and qualification in financing & treasury, banking & insurance products, financial analysis & cash flow management, risk & controls management; - Have structured thinking, analytical skills and reasoning skills and big picture view acumen; - Have strong communication, negotiation, presentation and stakeholder-management skills; - Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement; - Have robust leadership and decision-making skills; - Are digitally savvy and agility for growth; - Are fluent in English (oral and written).
Пол: Не важно
Поделитесь с друзьями