Опубликовано 14 октября
C++ game developer
Being a part of our Engineering team you will be required to:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code; - Help maintain code quality and organization; - Implement performance and quality modules; - Perform communications within a team.
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification; - Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms; - Understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments; - Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions; - Familiarity with C++ templates; - Familiarity with continuous integration; - Good communication skills and spoken English.
Would be a benefit if you have:
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 /17 standards is appreciated; - Experience in NextGen consoles development (PS4, Xbox One); - Experience with UDK, Unreal Engine (UE4); - Experience with Game and rendering engines development; - Passion for gaming.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects; - Relocation program for new hires; - Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events; - Medical Insurance package; - Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown Volgograd; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others.
Пол: Не важно
Поделитесь с друзьями