Опубликовано 21 ноября
Piping engineer, specialist stress, pie
Met T&S Ltd
Грузчик-комплектовщик (вахта) - 53900 руб/мес
Грузчик (вахта) - 53900 руб/мес
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors. Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia. Piping Engineer, Specialist Stress (PIE) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities. Responsibilities:
- Conducts pipe stress engineering of piping systems; - Develops Static and Dynamic piping stress analysis and defines efficiently the piping layout and piping supports in order to provide enough flexibility to the piping system; - Performs Stress Analysis of Critical lines, issues requisitions for comments and use; - Provides guidance to piping designers to develop efficiently the required documentation; - Provides input to Project Planning Engineer to prepare project schedule; - Coordinates with other departments for Piping Input Data; - Prepares and assembles project deliverables; - Monitors the installation of pipes to ensure the work agrees with the project's design; - Collaborates with Mechanical Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the area assigned within Discipline, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests; - Co-ordinates any subcontractor activities falling within his area, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests; - Valuates test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect; - Guarantees the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, schedule quality, safety and environmental.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Russian speaker; - Fluent English; - Excellent IT and analytical skills; - Good organizational skills and accuracy; - Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution; - Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience; - EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size; - Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits; - Single status; - Full board and accommodation on site; - Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English. To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.
Пол: Не важно
Поделитесь с друзьями
Грузчик - 22000 руб/мес
Слесарь-ремонтник обогатительной фабрики - 55000 руб/мес