Опубликовано 21 сентября
Applications solution architect (aws)
About the company: ClearScale delivers best-of-breed cloud systems integration, application development, and managed services. We are experts in utilizing proven cloud technologies and are on the cutting edge of integrating emerging cloud technologies into our practice. ClearScale holds a prestigious Premier AWS Consulting partner status (about 50 partners in North America out of 15, 000+, top 2% tier). We have 7 competencies (DevOps, Data & Analytics, IoT, HealthCare, Migration, Mobile, and Nonprofit) and over 80+ AWS certifications. Unlike many partners, we are committed to AWS platform exclusively which makes our consulting team most experienced and knowledgeable about AWS products and solutions in North America. Our company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, the heart of the Silicon Valley, with offices in New York, Denver, Phoenix, Toronto, Novosibirsk. This is a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud. About the role: Summary: Responsible for providing solution architecture, including architecture design and development services. Responsibilities: · Act as a technical liaison between customers and delivery teams on projects; · Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud; · As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in developing, building and migrating applications and services on the AWS platform; · Partner with the sales team, and help execute a sales strategy
· Scoping calls and SOW creation, provide a structured and complete informational background to the development team
· Gather requirements, design major aspects of the architecture of an application; · Identify and suggest several approaches for the solution to be developed. Negotiate and find the most appropriate one with the customer. · Negotiate on requirements, architect end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks; · Create and review architecture documentation, ensure uniform application design standards are maintained; · Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with project requirements; · Help software engineering team to identify proper tools and orchestration and make proper architectural decisions to hit project goals and to achieve maximum productivity; · Collaborate with cross-functional roles to align development efforts with architecture roadmap; · Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the AWS and ClearScale solutions architect community; · Author or otherwise contribute to ClearScale customer-facing publications such as blog and case studies. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- 8+ years hands on experience in software design and development; - 3 years hands on experience in consulting and/or outsourcing companies; - Strong background in AWS platform and services. Know their in-born problems and limitations. Know how to design architecture layout for typical tasks: e. g. simple ETL pipeline, manage a IoT devices fleet, classic 3-layer web application with built-in scalability, typical data warehouse etc; - Understanding fundamentals of different project management methodologies and frameworks (covering Agile, Lean Development, classical waterfall) applicable for custom software engineering; - Understanding of micro services architecture patterns, area of applicability, restrictions and typical problems; - 3+ years hands on experience with cloud-based, infrastructure as a service or platform as a service solutions and principles; - Experience in SOWs creation; - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in business and technical environments; - Know how to evaluate software architecture design; - Ability to learn new technologies quickly. - Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- High level of English (C1-C2) oral and written is a must! - Ability to work in PDT time zone (at least till 2-3 PM PDT)
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working or living in the USA
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related discipline. - AWS certifications highly desired.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You love being a part of a dynamic and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow. - You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands. - You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work. - You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks. - You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
Пол: Не важно
Поделитесь с друзьями